How to use the alternative search: :
- You can type in Church Slavonic or Greek word forms. This may require the installation of additional keyboard layouts on your device
- The virtual keyboard allows you to insert Church Slavonic characters (click on the keyboard icon right of the input field to open it)
- Using "?" performs a single character wildcard search. You cannot use it as the first character of a search
- Using "*" performs a multiple character wildcard search. You cannot use it as the first character of a search
- Use "~" (tilde) at the end of a single word to do a fuzzy search. The fuzzy search is based on the Levenshtein Distance. Its default is set to 0.5. You can modify it by appending a value of your choice after the tilde, e.g. "~0.8"
- For the use of the list of suggestions, go back to the Standard Search
- Search results are best viewed with the browsers Chrome or Safari (Mac). Other browsers support the use of webfonts only partially